Back home a plant is like home to get a life. You must nourish with care and love. It
is therefore important to see and understand the configuration and
environment of your space before putting the house a plant. It is important to ensure that the environment in your home / office or other space meets the needs of the plant.
All plants need food, water and sunlight to survive. But different plants require different amounts of each.
1. Water – Water your plants according to their needs. Plants need water, but not too much or too little. Most plants have their roots constantly wet but not wet. You must provide your installation with consistent water. Most of our indoor plants are coco peat as a base. The best way to check if you need to water the plant or not check the coconut peat and see how dry and water is. If coco peat becomes light brown and looks dry, you must water the plant. But at the same time, make sure that there is no obstruction of water in the bottom. The best way to check it out is that its finger in the coconut fiber and check from the inside is dry or damp.
2. Light – The most important thing is light. Some plants need adequate sunlight; On the other hand, some could easily live without natural light or dim light.
For example, a lucky bamboo plant can do with moderate levels of indirect light. But a bonsai needs at least 3-4 hours of sunshine on a daily basis. Most foliage plants can do with little or no sunlight. You
must understand the requirement of light your installation and find the
best suitable place for installation in your home or office. Another key factor here is to avoid a factory temperature shock.
3. Prevent pest problems – dirt cover in the pores of the plant that makes it difficult to breathe. You should wash the leaves of your plants several times a month. Easy way to do this is to use a water jet. So from time to time, you can provide spray water on the leaves.
4. The size of the yellow leaves can turn to yellow for two reasons. One of the main reasons why the leaves begin to turn yellow then brown is drought. If the plant is dry, it will tend to disappear and the leaves begin to turn yellow. The second reason why this happens is that a disease affects the plant or a fungal activity there. It
is important to understand the reason for leaf yellowing, care for this
reason and also prune the yellow leaves that do not touch the rest of
the plant. An easy way to prune yellow leaves is to use a pair of pruning shears or a single foliage scissors plant.
5. Food – diet plays an important role in plant nutrition. An important food for plants that water is NPK, which should add to the base of the plant once in 4-6 months. You can add this powder in water and add this mixture to the plants. It is a must for foliage and bonsai plants, but not necessary in Lucky Bamboo plants.
Here are some very simple things that you should take care of a green and lush green plant.
Plants need proper care.
How To Take Care Of Indoor Plants
Care, How To Take Care Of Indoor Plants, Indoor, Plants, Take
from Immor-rêve http://ift.tt/2sEgjcx